Senior Bioelectronics Engineer
ANEUVO is developing breakthrough neuromodulation devices and bioelectronic medicine to treat diseases and injuries that are incurable with conventional pharmacological agents. We are building a cohesive team with complementary and multidisciplinary expertise to develop and bring our products to market.
We are currently looking for a mid-to-senior level electronics designer who wants to leave their comfort zone and apply their expertise to the field of bioelectronic medicine to design and develop innovative solutions to treat diseases and injuries. This is a unique opportunity to work on a project that has a direct and immediate impact on improving human life and needs an engineer who loves taking on challenging projects and exceeding expectations. You will also be exposed to all phases of medical device development as well as closely work with an energetic team filled with highly-varied domain expertise.
- Defining electrical specifications of the system
- System/circuit design and implementation
- Selecting and working with suppliers to achieve design goals
- Holding design reviews to show design meets target
- Defining and executing bench top test plans
- Taking lab measurements to verify design and troubleshoot issues
- Engineering documentation
- Working closely with FDA experts and the team to make sure every step/documentation/testing follows FDA guidelines
- Minimum: EE MS degree with 6+ years industry hardware experience with focus on analog/mixed-signal circuit and system
- Hands-on experience with Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) and PCB design, tapeout, verification and validation
- Hands-on experience with lab measurement and soldering
- Outstanding ability and knowledge in the field of EE
- Experience and knowledge in at least two of the following areas: analog, mixed-signal, power, RFIC and ESD circuits.
- Very skilled in Altium, Cadence, Synopsis, Mentor Graphics, Spectre RF
- Resourceful and tenacious
- Be willing to learn and acquire new knowledge
- Knowledge in neural interface and neuroengineering is a plus
- Experiences in bioelectronics devices
- ASIC tapeout experience
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to drive a revolution in medical practices and to significantly improve the health condition of patients
- A unique environment for you to exercise your talents and be impactful
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employee stock options
Last but not least, we are a small team and thus everyone plays a critical role – your voice will be heard clearly and loudly! Come join us and build the future, today.