Software Developer (Back-End)
Los Angeles, CA
Aneuvo is a platform and therapy development company focused on treating chronic injuries and conditions that have not been curable through traditional pharmaceutical approaches. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to create meaningful change for patients and families whose lives have been significantly impacted by chronic injuries and/or conditions.
We are currently looking for a Software Developer (Back-End) who wants to apply their expertise to develop new medical devices and technologies. This is a unique opportunity to work on a project that has a direct and immediate impact on improving human life. You will also be exposed to all phases of medical technology development as well as closely work with an energetic team filled with highly varied domain expertise. An ideal candidate enjoys taking challenges and often exceeds expectations.
- Write performant and maintainable code that is easy to read and well-documented
- Work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic and fast-moving team on product and technology development
- Develop, deploy, and optimize web applications
- Engineering documentation
- Work closely with medical device regulatory experts and the team to ensure product compliant with FDA guidelines
Requirement to Apply:
- Master of modern web development technologies and techniques, including MERN stack
- Strong experience in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software development
- Strong experience in web/mobile application development, Unix/Linux environments
- Strong experience in React, NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB, Amazon Web Services
- Several years of experience in running and working on services at scale following High Availability principles.
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, and AWS tools
- Knowledge of concurrency, resiliency, caching, HTTP, REST, and Distributed Tracing
- Several years of experience in performing unit and automated functional testing
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English with the ability to effectively collaborate with customers, management and engineering
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- PhD, Master, or BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with messaging or streaming systems (Kafka/Kinesis)
- 2+ years working experience with web-based applications, designing RESTful APIs, Microservices
- Experience with software develop for medical applications
Type of position: Full time
What We Offer:
- A unique opportunityto drive a revolution in medical practices and to significantly improve the health condition of patients
- Aunique environment for you to exercise your talents and be impactful
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee stock options
How to Apply: Send your resume and why you should be considered for the position to email@example.com. In the subject line of your application e-mail write “Software Developer (Back-End)”.
Last but not least, we are a small team and thus everyone plays a critical role – your voice will be heard clearly and loudly! Come join us and build the future, today.