Software Developer (Full-Stack)
Los Angeles, CA
Aneuvo is a platform and therapy development company focused on treating chronic injuries and conditions that have not been curable through traditional pharmaceutical approaches. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to create meaningful change for patients and families whose lives have been significantly impacted by chronic injuries and/or conditions.
We are currently looking for a Software Developer (Full-Stack) who wants to apply their expertise to develop new medical devices and technologies. This is a unique opportunity to work on a project that has a direct and immediate impact on improving human life. You will also be exposed to all phases of medical technology development as well as closely work with an energetic team filled with highly varied domain expertise. An ideal candidate enjoys taking challenges and often exceeds expectations.
- Write performant and maintainable code that is easy to read and well-documented
- Develop, deploy, and optimize web applications
- Develop backend and frontend software components
- Work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic and fast-moving team on product and technology development
- Engineering documentation
- Work closely with medical device regulatory experts and engineering team to ensure product compliance with FDA guidelines
Requirements to Apply:
- PhD, Master, or BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong experience with service APIs and/or SDKs.
- Strong experience with React, NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB, Amazon Web Services
- Several years of experience with web/mobile application development and Unix/Linux environments
- Several years of experience in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software development
- Experience with OAuth or JWTs authentication, and front-end security best practices
- Experience with DevOps / code versioning tools (i.e. GIT, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Deep understanding of cross-browser, cross-device, and web speed considerations
- Proficiency using modern web development technologies and techniques, including MERN stack
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English with the ability to effectively collaborate with customers, management and engineering
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years working in an API-driven environment, consuming RESTful APIs, building web applications
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience with software development for medical applications
Type of position: Full time
What We Offer:
- A unique opportunityto drive a revolution in medical practices and to significantly improve the health condition of patients
- Aunique environment for you to exercise your talents and be impactful
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee stock options
How to apply: Send your resume and why you should be considered for the position to email@example.com. In the subject line of your application e-mail write “Software Developer (Full-Stack)”.
Last but not least, we are a small team and thus everyone plays a critical role – your voice will be heard clearly and loudly! Come join us and build the future, today.